Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Duplicate city name more than once!

Duplicate city name more than once! 6 years 8 months ago #37186

Hello
Is there a way to add them in the search Module to avoid the appearance of two names for the same city in the sense that the collection of the names of duplicate cities and when the search shows all events in the same city according to the detailed location frankly is unclear, for example I am a member and I want to search in a specific city and find more than once the name of the city !! !
After looking at the research Module found the following query but I could not cultivate it as I want it

Need to create distinct value here.

$query->clear() ->select($db->qn('id','value'))->select($db->qn('city', 'text'))

->from($db->qn('#__rseventspro_locations'))

->where($db->qn('published').' = 1');

If in the previous code you can not add your own in another way more practical, for example make the name of the city father and inside it was born and so on
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!