Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Searching by Tag

Searching by Tag 6 years 10 months ago #36964

• Crispin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Is there a way I can set up a search events by tag?

I am currently using the Search Events Module but this doesn't include a tags field. I note that when one is in the events listing it is possible to then search by Tag.

I don't want to List events on the home page but I do want the ability to Search by Tag.

Searching by Keyword returns too many results and mostly irrelevant to the intention of the search except for the fact the keyword is somewhere in the content of that event.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Searching by Tag 6 years 10 months ago #37008

• Crispin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Just bumping this as it's important
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!