Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [calendar module] next months events no template

[calendar module] next months events no template 7 years 1 month ago #36591

• jon27
  • Fresh Boarder
Gooday,

We are using Rs Events Calendar module. I have just downloaded from RS Joomla and it says that is for joomla 3, but in joomlas admin backend i see: v 1.5 19/03/2012.

When we click on a day of the current month shows the events well, but when we navigate through the months of the module rsevents, to the next or previous month, clicking an event disappears the navigation changing the url to:
Component / rseventspro / day

We want to maintain the navigation environment and be able to assign a template / menu.

Do i explain myself?.

Please we need to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Best regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!