Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multiple Coupons and Currencies

Multiple Coupons and Currencies 7 years 7 months ago #35806

• robert.cole9
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I am wondering if there is any possibly way to use more than one coupon for a single event with RSEvents. I got two fields, one for the person's profession and one for the person's location (local or international). What I want to try and do is have a person choose an option from each field so the coupon field adds the coupon. I already got all of that down. My issue is that whenever I try adding the second coupon, I get an error message if the coupon gives a lower discount than the one applied or it removes my previous coupon in favour of a coupon if the discount is higher than the one applied. Is there any way to add more than one coupon per event? I have the RSEvents Cart Plugin that has the option for multiple coupons, but this option only applies discounts to the total price per each event instead of the total price of all of them together with one discount. For example, I can register for two events and have one event that has the location discount and one for the profession discount, but I can't have one event that has both.

My other question, if the above cannot work, is to have multiple currencies. Currently, there is only one currency option you can have, which makes it difficult for people out of the specified country the event is hosted in, making exchange rates difficult. Is there way to have more than one currency option, perhaps in a drop down field, that can convert the currency to a different kind?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiple Coupons and Currencies 3 years 3 months ago #40890

• boscokam
  • Fresh Boarder
Did anyone solve this problem? As I am in the same situation.
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!