Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Update deactivating modules

Update deactivating modules 7 years 8 months ago #35532

• peter52
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Did anyone else have this experience?
After updating the component all event_upcoming modules are not active anymore
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Update deactivating modules 7 years 8 months ago #35701

• peter52
  • Senior Boarder
Yes. Same to me. and this is annoying!

I use RS Events Pro on several site, and on almost all of them I have to activate my upcoming modules after component update.
I am not sure but I guess there was one site which did not deactivate the modules after the update.
Will open a support ticket.

Update deactivating modules 7 years 8 months ago #35704

• peter52
  • Senior Boarder
Support asked me to update the upcoming module manually and then try again. This helped, but my test was not a real update as I updated version 1.10.11 with version 1.10.11

You can try this Yourself; maybe like me You wil get displayed all outdated modules, which was not when updating the component via the Joomla updater.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!