Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unable to view event details

Unable to view event details 8 years 2 months ago #34044

• mike010
  • Fresh Boarder
Whenever we try to click on an event on our website we receive the following error:

"Warning The form #0 does not exist or it is not published."

I've tried disabling several plugins, uninstalling/reinstalling, but nothing seems to be working. Has anyone encountered this before or have any idea what might be causing this to happen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to view event details 8 years 2 months ago #34062

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This is most likely generated because the event registration form is set to use an RSForm!Pro form. Perhaps you removed the form in question. Edit the event and set it to use the standard RSEvents!Pro event registration form.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Unable to view event details 8 years 2 months ago #34088

• mike010
  • Fresh Boarder
Where exactly would the option to select a registration form be? I don't see anything like that in the edit fields when you click on the event on the back end.

Unable to view event details 8 years 2 months ago #34101

• alexp
Edit the event (backend) > Registration and notice the "Registration form" section.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Unable to view event details 8 years 2 months ago #34109

• mike010
  • Fresh Boarder
The reason I didn't see this option was because I didn't have the registration check box checked. However, once I checked it and checked the default form it was already set to use RSEventsPro default form.

I tried changing it back and forth, but it still didn't make any difference.

Unable to view event details 8 years 2 months ago #34115

• alexp
Please submit a support ticket about this so we can have a closer look.
Regards,

Unable to view event details 8 years 2 months ago #34146

• mike010
  • Fresh Boarder
The issue ended up being a form that someone gave the alias "event", which was causing conflicts with RSEvents.

Thanks for trying to help. We've resolved the issue.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!