Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Disable Emails Except for Activation emails

Disable Emails Except for Activation emails 8 years 3 months ago #33905

• massageindy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We do not need to receive emails and event owners do not need to receive emails letting them know who joined an EVENT if they havent paid. As default everyone gets to join events even if they are PAID events. The only way to remove people is to set a rule and have them removed AFTER 1 hour.

I do not like this but ive accepted it.

Can you tell me however how to stop the emails that announce people joined because its of no interest if they choose to not pay and its waisted information.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Disable Emails Except for Activation emails 8 years 3 months ago #33909

• stevent
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Same question here.
I've set up RSEvents with RSForm Pro. When one enrolls for an event, the users is shown a RSForm Pro form, instead of the standard RSEvents form. Still, the owner of the event receives a standard RSEvent mail, next to the RSForm pro e-mail that is sent as well. So two mails are sent.
I can't find the setting where to disable the RSEvent e-mail.

Disable Emails Except for Activation emails 7 years 5 months ago #36064

• abrender
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there a way to configure the product to not allow a registration to complete without payment? I just assumed that this would be an option but I have not found it in the documentation yet. I don't want registrations to be recorded period unless they are completed and I don't consider non-payment as completed. I don't like having to go through all the data I don't need and removing it for proper reporting. My assumption is that this would solve the email problem as well.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!