Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Image in confirmation email disappears

Image in confirmation email disappears 8 years 3 months ago #33660

• info2109
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I have configured a confirmation email in RSEvents!Pro that has the logo of our company in it. I have added the logo using the image-button underneath the editor-window.
However, when I save the email, the url of the image gets changed from www.mydomain.nl/images/image.jpg to images/image.jpg. That, ofcourse, gives problems when receiving the email and wanting to see the image.

Is there a way to prevent RSEvents!Pro to NOT truncate the image-url? I also use Acymailing which does not have this problem.

Kind regards,

Hugo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Image in confirmation email disappears 8 years 3 months ago #33678

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
RSEvents!Pro doesn't actually truncate your links, but your editor does this. Most of them do provide a configurable option for this (disable relative paths).

On a different note, you can try setting the link without the "www" part.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Image in confirmation email disappears 6 years 8 months ago #37247

• peter52
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
This happened to me too.
So far I had no issues to display images in my emails (always used absolute path), but from today it is not working anymore.
In the email a placeholder only appears telling me that image possibly has been removed, or moved.

I tested on this today again, and when emails came in they had no functional link to the image. After some minutes (about 15) i had a look at them again and the images appeared nicely.

Any idea why this happens?
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by peter52. Reason: Update

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!