Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: ReCaptcha for RSEventsPro

ReCaptcha for RSEventsPro 8 years 8 months ago #32206

• graphiqs
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

The Invite button gives an option to sent invites and sent a copy to the administrator. But lately my website receives a lot of spam through that option. The invite option has a simple math captcha but obviously that is not sufficient. Since every website, component, etc uses ReCaptcha nowadays, I am requesting (even begging) you to add ReCaptcha to RSEventsPro too. I am sure you would make all your customers happy when you do that.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Ewoud
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReCaptcha for RSEventsPro 8 years 7 months ago #32209

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Thank you for the feedback. We will take this into consideration for next RSEvents!Pro update.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

ReCaptcha for RSEventsPro 8 years 7 months ago #32217

• graphiqs
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Alexp,

Thanks for that. Hopefully you see the need for this adding to RSEvents!Pro, or actually to all your products where you use a different captcha solution.

For now I am going to keep a close eye on a new RSEvents!Pro update ;)

Regards,
Ewoud

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!