Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Nothing work correctly

Nothing work correctly 10 years 11 months ago #23326

Hi,

I try to configure RSEventPro in Joomla! 3 and I'm very disappointed. I think I paid 39€ (around 50$) for nothing ...

No picture appear in categories, define colors (and pictures) in back-end are not use in front-end, default template is not correctly use (ex cancel button) or not use (+invite, from gamail, etc), RSEvent!Pro button don't work ... Sure this is not a beta version ? I know non-commercial modules that are better programmed.

In addition, I think RsEvent!Pro is functionality poor, and impossible to customize without programming.

My disappointment is huge. Please, tell me that I have not made ​​a mistake.

Michel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nothing work correctly 10 years 11 months ago #23355

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
I can assure you that RSEvents! Pro is NOT a beta extension and it works on thousands of customers' websites. If it's not working correctly for you, please take into account that you may have other extensions (modules, plugins, template) that could disrupt this. In most cases, there are other extensions that are loading jQuery without jQuery.noConflict() (this is standard so that jQuery can work correctly alongside MooTools, the default Joomla! JavaScript library) and are causing JavaScript errors.
For any issues please submit a ticket so that one of our staff members can help you.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Nothing work correctly 10 years 11 months ago #23391

Hi,

I have disabled all addons (without JCE) and I have always same problems.

For exemple : I've changed color and image for a event categorie and this changes are not used by RSEvent.

So, not sure that's a JQuery conflict.

Nothing work correctly 10 years 11 months ago #23397

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Please submit a ticket and provide a working link so that we can take a look. I'm not sure what you are referring to but it seems a template issue.
PS: I was referring to a jQuery conflict when you mentioned:
RSEvent!Pro button don't work
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!