Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event details don't show up with Falang

Event details don't show up with Falang 10 years 11 months ago #23299

• lausianne
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

on the site on which I'm using RSEventsPRO, translations are managed with Falang. Switched to the default language, events work fine. But switched to another language, the event details don't come up, even when a translation for the event exists. Clicking on the link, the same overview page is reloaded. Category and overview are fine.

Setup: J!2.5.11. RSE1.0.0, Falang Content Plugins 1.0

Any idea?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event details don't show up with Falang 10 years 11 months ago #23350

• lausianne
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I've given up on trying to use Falang with RSEvents, just keeping the site single language for the time being.
But now that I've switched off Falang, I don't see any events anymore. Just this message:
"Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/site/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 293"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!