Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Events by Category view needed

Events by Category view needed 11 years 2 days ago #23088

Hello all,

We're migrating from EventList to RSEvents Pro and find our selves missing the Events-by-Category view that Event List provided (see screen shot). Before we tackle a template override customization to reproduce this view, I thought I would ask if anyone out there using RS Events Pro has already created such an override they may be willing to share?

The view displays each Category with Category Name, Description, and Image (each of the 3 can be turned on or off in Event List) and then that category's events underneath (again, in Event List you can set which columns you want displayed). I realize a template override will not have options, but I hope that RSJoomla may add such a view to the menu item options for RSEvents Pro in a future release. This is a really useful view when you have a relatively small number of events of different types.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Events by Category view needed 10 years 11 months ago #23153

• joe2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I think it does do this doesn't it? When you assign the RSEvents Component to a Menu you then have the options for display category name and description etc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!