Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Join Button not showing on new events

Join Button not showing on new events 11 years 1 month ago #22606

• info553
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All,

Just playing about with setting up events,

I cannot get the Join button to show in a new event and I think i am going mad!
Followed the set up checked everything several times all seems fine, i followed the documentation on the link www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...-the-event-page.html

The only thing is the last, "If you have used template overrides, please temporary remove it and use the default template"

where are the template overides for rs events, I dont think I have touches these?

Pd
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by info553.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Join Button not showing on new events 11 years 3 weeks ago #22705

• lryzman3
  • Fresh Boarder
The most common mistake that people make is to set the subscription start date to be prior to the event start date.

Join Button not showing on new events 10 years 11 months ago #23167

• miguel5
  • Fresh Boarder
Join Button not showing on new events

Support page said: "If you have used template overrides, please temporary remove it and use the default template"

And thats exactly the problem, this how you fix it !!!

Template Overrides (Please follow instructions below)

The HTML folder
Joomla checks to see if you have any files in your template that are intended to "override" the core source-code equivalent. These files should all be stored in the template's "html" folder. If no files are found then the orginal files are used as per normal. If you find any file just change their names or delete then.

Hopefully it will help you all, I did find out and try it today after a couple of hours dealing with the same "JOIN BUTTON NOT SHOWING" problem !

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!