Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Removing END date from Calendar, Event List, etc.

Removing END date from Calendar, Event List, etc. 11 years 1 month ago #22266

I've have been bugging support all morning about different changes I needed to do and I appreciate their help. but this particular question I needed to ask, I'm sure other people will find useful.

The problem I'm having is most of my events cross over into a new day. For instance the event starts at 9pm then ends the next day at 2am. So it shows up twice on the calendar and event lists.

This is somewhat confusing. For instance take a look here:

awesomescreenshot.com/05a13q089d

I thought the option located here:

awesomescreenshot.com/04b13px4a0

Gave me the option to turn the start/end dates on and off. But that only applies to the event page itself (which is odd that it only applies there to me)

So my question is, what is the best method of changing it so only end date appears for certain events and not others?
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by picturemeclubbing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Removing END date from Calendar, Event List, etc. 10 years 11 months ago #23298

I still need help in this area. Can anyone help me please?

Removing END date from Calendar, Event List, etc. 10 years 11 months ago #23533

• info879
  • Fresh Boarder
Information how to do this would be great!

Removing END date from Calendar, Event List, etc. 10 years 11 months ago #23668

• bauschem
  • Fresh Boarder
rsevents is in fact not an event manager, its an event scheduler!
rsevents is not concepted for clubevents. the reason is that fill in an end-time is required, even if your dont have an end time of your event. rsevents only work with a fixed space of time, not with a single time.
its optimized eg for a fitness center, school or kindergarden where you got fixed end-times.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!