Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: MiniCal won't click forward or back in RocketTheme

MiniCal won't click forward or back in RocketTheme 11 years 1 month ago #22097

• jmoran
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I am just at the start of a redesign and am using the RocketTheme Lumiere Template. (Gantry). I have loads of events at the ready to import into this site and everything seemed fine until I used the Event Calendar in the theme. It will not click forward to the next month or click back to the previous one. I know that RocketTheme had a a problem with EventsPro and their ROKMiniEvents Module which used to be able to import from RSEvents but not the Pro. I don't really care about the ROK Calendar but I do care about the events program that is indispensable to me. Can anyone help me out either with a hack or a solution of some sort?
Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MiniCal won't click forward or back in RocketTheme 11 years 1 month ago #22128

The problem is the same on YooTheme templates, FYI :(

MiniCal won't click forward or back in RocketTheme 11 years 1 month ago #22158

• keith4
  • Fresh Boarder
See one of my earlier posts.

I have Rockettheme and did a reinstall of the **LATEST** component, Modules and plugs ins and my calendar works fine now.
But you have to install all of the updates and don't forget to un-disable any plugins!

Hope this helps
Keith

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!