Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Hide Contact / Files and force Facebook comment

Hide Contact / Files and force Facebook comment 11 years 1 month ago #21980

• info879
  • Fresh Boarder
I've just updated to the newest RS Event Pro and while I was able to 'hide' the contact, files and frontpage field in the previous version I can't do this in the new version.

I've deleted files in the edit.php and uploaded this file to templates/mytemplate/html/and so on. This works. The other configuration changes do not work.

What I want:
- Hide contact
- Hide Files (done)
- Hide front end / frontpage (whatever this tab is called in english)
- Force social media button, facebook comments and so on

I think there's a guide somewhere but this doesn't work. I wondering why it's so hard for the developers to add these simple features. Who has an idea?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!