Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Register for event and add to cart

Register for event and add to cart 11 years 2 months ago #21760

• willkey
  • Junior Boarder
  • smart, engaged, and curious
Hello,

I purchased your RSEvents Pro component with the idea it could be used for a church website's paid event registration. I am wondering if there's a way to allow registrants to register for an event, and add it to a "Cart" - allowing for multiple events and paying for them at the checkout.

Please forgive me if this is a topic already discussed, but I couldn't find any similar by searching the forum for RSEvents Pro, or by Google search - I really did try! Maybe because it can't be done is why I couldn't find anything? :dry:

I do have RSForms Pro, too if that needs to integrate with the aforementioned component.

Any help, or pointing in the right direction would be awesome! Even if it means purchasing a totally different component.

Thanks,
Will
-- remember where you've been...it helps with where you're going!

:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Register for event and add to cart 11 years 1 month ago #21988

• willkey
  • Junior Boarder
  • smart, engaged, and curious
i forgot i posted this one a week ago, sorry. no replies, so i guess my other post won't go anywhere either :angry:
-- remember where you've been...it helps with where you're going!

:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!