Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Front end event submission...

Front end event submission... 11 years 2 months ago #21748

• ski666
  • Fresh Boarder
I am very interested in purchasing RSEvents Pro but I need to know couple things.

1) I see you can submit events from frontend. But, can any visitor submit event without being logged in?
2) Is there the capability for captcha on front end submissions?
3) Is there the capability to moderate front end submissions?
4) Email notifications to administrators / moderators on submitted event submissions?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!