Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can you hide the Payment options for free events?

Can you hide the Payment options for free events? 11 years 2 months ago #21588

• RPPEO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Good morning all. I've been handed a new challenge by management and have not been able to find a solution. When creating a Free event can the Payment options be hidden?

If an event is Free and registration is enabled why is the payment type required?

Our users find it confusing to see a payment type when the event is free and Off Line Payment hasn't satisfied those making the decisions. And thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you hide the Payment options for free events? 11 years 2 months ago #21608

• msnoeck
  • Junior Boarder
I have the same problem.
The sollution what I have created are the following steps.
1. Create event and select payment module.
2. Create Form in RSFormsPro, with payment module.
3. Check if you can select form
4. After that you hide payment module in RSFormPro.

We make all the time an copy of existing Event.

Good Luck
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!