Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calender View

Calender View 11 years 2 months ago #21582

Hello,

it is possible to see in the valender view that the Event is full ? example if the Event full thats show " unavailable" and the link to the Detailpage not work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calender View 11 years 2 months ago #21589

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Unfortunately RSEvents!Pro does not incorporate any built-in feature that will slow the event being full in the calendar view.

The following CSS class can be used to mark/differentiate between full events and not full events by adding CSS declarations to it in your template's CSS file:

rs_event_full
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Calender View 11 years 2 months ago #21600

Hallo Thanks for your Tip,
I need the cirrus-yellow template an i put the following code:
in my template.css
#rs_event_full {color: #555555;
background-color: #fff;
}
this will not worked :sick:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!