Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Language Translations are not working any more...

Language Translations are not working any more... 11 years 2 months ago #21571

• sushi100
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Did you change all language scripts in the last update?
Should i replace all "RSEPRO_" with "COM_RSEVENTSPRO_" now?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Language Translations are not working any more... 11 years 2 months ago #21642

I've got the same problem. The Dutch translations don't work anymore.

Language Translations are not working any more... 11 years 2 months ago #21647

• inkoop07
  • Fresh Boarder
I had the same problem after updating to rev4 with the Dutch language file.
I made ticket for this and this is the reply i received:

Regarding the language file, please note that we only release components in English, the rest of the language packs available for the component are donated by users that wish to share their translations, they might not be complete or up to date with the latest component version. When we receive an updated version of the language pack we will upload it on our server. You can easily debug the language file by going to Site > Global Configuration > System, setting the "Debug language" to "Yes" and then seeing if any errors are reported in the component language file.

I have since rolled back to rev3. So I haven't been able to try these suggestions. If any of you have any success finding out how to fix this please let me know!

Language Translations are not working any more... 11 years 2 months ago #21690

• inkoop07
  • Fresh Boarder
The latest version of the Dutch translation package, which you can download directly from the translators website here, appears to solve the translation issues.
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by inkoop07.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!