Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [FIX] Per Event TAX(VAT) charge

[FIX] Per Event TAX(VAT) charge 11 years 2 months ago #21462

• badimba
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
My client recently informed me they had to have the VAT charge conditional by event Owner, not just payments
When I asked support if this was possible, I was told it wasn't and that a workaround is to turn off VAT all together and just post a message...obviously not a plausible solution.

It is relatively simple to do this although you will need to alter core files of RS_Events.

Updated 20/03/13
Although I had originally posted the process here, but my code wasn't 100% effect. The check RSEvents makes for "paypal payment taken" against "expected value" was flawed.

I have now got it fully working but it required several revisions of this post which made the post a little confusing to follow. So I'll write it up and post later...

**Update 25/03/13**
Here's my writeup on the process, I have checked for rules and couldn't find any against posting links...
www.turnedontotech.co.uk/if-in-doubt-mum...ion-for-rsevents-pro
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by badimba.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[FIX] Per Event TAX(VAT) charge 11 years 2 months ago #21619

• Joomill
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you, i'm going to try to add this option for my customer.

[FIX] Per Event TAX(VAT) charge 11 years 1 month ago #22111

• badimba
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Joomill wrote:
Thank you, i'm going to try to add this option for my customer.

Hi Joomill, if you have implemented this, please review changes above.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!