Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Warning on J2.5 with yoo_sync theme

Warning on J2.5 with yoo_sync theme 11 years 2 months ago #21358

• badimba
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi,
I'm investigating another issue on my system and turned on error reporting to maximum.
The following issues show up on every page:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /homepages/19/d389**927/htdocs/dev/plugins/system/rsepropaypal/rsepropaypal.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /homepages/19/d389**927/htdocs/dev/plugins/system/rsepropaypal/rsepropaypal.php on line 27

I know they're only warnings but thought you should know so you can clear it up for next release.

Cheers
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by badimba.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!