Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adding events from Front-End

Adding events from Front-End 11 years 3 months ago #21205

• chris316
  • Fresh Boarder
After some help on this please folks. I've set up Groups to allow adding events from front end but can't see anything on the front end to give me a clue how to do it? Am I missing something setting groups up? What am I physically looking for and where to add an event from front end?

Many thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adding events from Front-End 11 years 2 months ago #21350

• badimba
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Chris,
Just came accross your post while browsing.
I have just got the front end editing all setup on a site for my client. It;s very nice.

Make sure your security group has editining own events and adding (you said you have done this).
Make sure your user is in that group.

Then you need to create a menu item for RSEvemtsPro 'Add Event' option.
Make sure you set the access level to the same as your group above.
You can also add a menu item for seeing your list of submissions in the same way.

Then login and navigate using your menu.
If you also turned on editing, you can go straight to the list of events and when you hover over an event, 2 icons appear on the right. One for edit, one for delete.

Hope that helps.
Gary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chris316

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!