Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to show Event Name and Date in RSFormPro

How to show Event Name and Date in RSFormPro 11 years 3 months ago #21114

• rra_s
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using RSEventsPRO together with RSFormsPro. On the RSFormsPRO registration form I need to display the event name and date so that the user knows for which event he is signing up. I also need to store this info in a form field. Can I get this info with a PHP variable?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to show Event Name and Date in RSFormPro 11 years 2 months ago #21540

• kg00
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the exact same question. How to show the event name and date on the RSFormPro form taht is used for the event.

@rra_s: did you solve it?

How to show Event Name and Date in RSFormPro 11 years 1 month ago #22058

Same question...

Any idea ?

How to show Event Name and Date in RSFormPro 11 years 1 month ago #22245

You can add this by using the different rsEvents keywords:
{EventName}
{EventStartDate}

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!