Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: feedback

feedback 11 years 3 months ago #20975

• andrea7
  • Fresh Boarder
Just installed and began working with RSEvents Pro and wanted to offer some feedback. I've used RsEvents on two sites now, this is the third. I've been impressed with it's design flexibility, one, and two, RSJoomla has one of the best support departments I've ever worked with.

The current calendar I'm working on will pull events form the other two RsEvents Calendars I created. The export and import features in this regard are totally awesome. :-)

But what happend to the theme feature of RsEvents? I really miss themes. With themes I could create detail views that were specific to certain categories. So, for instance, a class could have beginning and end times displayed, but a performance could have only a start time displayed. Now the site admin needs to be sure that class durations are written into the description of every class, it's no longer automated. More room for error that way, too. Computers do things way more consistently than humans.

I also miss having a back-end way to customize the event list view. I can make my way around a php file, but the way you had it was way easier.

Please consider bring these back!

All the best,

Andrea
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!