Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Links to Open In New Tab

Links to Open In New Tab 11 years 3 months ago #20948

• bworkm01
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to work with RS Events Pro and add a link to an external site. When I add the url I don't have an option to open the link in a new tab. How can I have this added to the code so that the events link will open in a new tab?

Thanks for your help in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Links to Open In New Tab 11 years 3 months ago #20957

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

While editing an event, in the contact tab you can notice the "Web" field. Here you can add a link to an external website. When you click on this link in the frontend, the website will automatically open in a new page.

Please note that you would have to use the absolute link of the website in order for it to actually work. Example:

www.path-to-site.com

If this is not the case, can you please provide me with a more detailed information on what are you trying to achieve?
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!