Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Indenting of Events Listing Display in page.

Indenting of Events Listing Display in page. 11 years 3 months ago #20921

• jmoran
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, How can I alter the display of events listings, straight sequential listings on a page, without indentation.
Don't know whether it is standard Events Pro listing style or a Joomla Template problem.
First events listing is fine, but the second one indents approx 100px, the third, 200 pixels, then the rest the same way until they reach the page width and then back to flush left.

eg:

First Event. Blah blah blah
Second Event. Blah blah blah
Third Event. Blah bvlah vbla. (Varied the third event in case it got boring.)
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Indenting of Events Listing Display in page. 11 years 3 months ago #20922

• jmoran
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry when I posted I didn't format the indentation properly but I hope you get my gist!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!