Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: error 403 on subscribe

error 403 on subscribe 11 years 4 months ago #20309

I received a 403 page error when attempting to subscribe to an event that I had setup to allow registered user to subscribe to. However, Under configurations --> Spam Protection -- I had answered "No" to enable in subscription view. After setting that value to "Yes" the function worked -- No error 403. However, since the blog is only published to registered users and I have the system no allow open registration. I shouldn't need to enable this.

Also, second part. After inputting the "catcha" in the subscription view -- the subscription is registered. However, the page is registration form is re-posted and it looks like it didn't work. So I know that is going to confuse a lot of users. Really should just be a message "thanks for registering".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!