Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal plugin not working for U.S dollars

Paypal plugin not working for U.S dollars 11 years 6 months ago #19700

Does anyone use this plugin that is accepting money through paypal with US dollars as the currency. I have this plugged in to my site but it errors out when the user tries to pay for registration. When I call paypal they told me it was because the plugin was trying to pass the currency code of US to paypal when the correct code is USD. Is there anyway for me to change this if someone has this working.

I have it setup at On Purpose Adventures
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Paypal plugin not working for U.S dollars 11 years 6 months ago #19703

Hello,

Check your RSEvents!Pro configuration.
There you can setup the payment details.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by wilco.alsemgeest.

Re: Paypal plugin not working for U.S dollars 11 years 6 months ago #19711

Yeah they responded to at ticket with the following that worked in case anyone else has the same problem.

The correct currency code is USD, not US. You can change this here:

Components > RSEvents!Pro > Settings > Payments.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!