Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Stretched Photos in Event Slider

Stretched Photos in Event Slider 11 years 6 months ago #19561

I can't figure out why all the photos in the event slider are stretched. This wasn't a problem in the RSEvents slider. We size all of our images prior to uploading, so I don't want the module to resize them at all (unless it's going to be responsive to mobile devices, which it isn't).

The images look pretty unprofessional this way. Just upgraded to RSEventsPro after having used RSEvents for two years.

I attached a screenshot of the slider's stretched image display and shots of my settings. Does anyone know how to solve this?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Stretched Photos in Event Slider 11 years 6 months ago #19613

Can you please post the answer if support gives you one? I'm having the same issue. I don't want it to stretch anything. Reduce is fine. Maybe a percentage option? I haven't tried this yet but if I can make the slide do 100% thing within a set pixel width that would probably fix it.

Re: Stretched Photos in Event Slider 11 years 6 months ago #19629

I'll follow up if support sends me anything. So far, I've heard nothing. I may open a support ticket next week.

I tried using percentages for the dimensions because I want the slider to be responsive to screen size, but it didn't work.

Cheers!

Stretched Photos in Event Slider 11 years 3 months ago #21169

Did you ever hear back?

Stretched Photos in Event Slider 11 years 3 months ago #21337

After some trial and error, support did help me resolve the issue. Here's the suggestion that worked.

Please try going to modules\mod_rseventspro_slider\assets\css\advanced and edit the style_blue.css file by searching for:

.rsepro_slider_adv img{
width:200px;
height:150px;
float:left;
margin:0 10px 10px 15px;
}

and commenting out/removing the height and width attribute.

Stretched Photos in Event Slider 11 years 2 months ago #21597

Thanks for this information. I'm able to do the 100% now and for some fliers I show, its fine. But for others they appear left justified. Do you know what css needs to be added to center the image no matter what?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!