Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Too many features - I need grown up help

Too many features - I need grown up help 11 years 6 months ago #19489

• Moffett
  • Fresh Boarder
It seems that RS Events has too many features for my needs. It's obviously a great component but has too many options for my users and they would find it confusing.

Before I look for another alternative can anyone PLEASE help.

Is it possible to remove the following tabs/links on the front end;
  • Files
  • Meta Info
  • Frontend

Leaving just;
  • Event details
  • Categories
  • Contact

The response from support was;
In order to remove these sections from your front-end "Add event" form you will be required to perform component source code modifications. Unfortunately we do not have any examples on this topic

But this is beyond my skill level

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!