Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Events disappear / cannot be added

Events disappear / cannot be added 11 years 6 months ago #19436

• info879
  • Fresh Boarder
I've been testing RSEvents!Pro for a while now and everything seemed to work. The support for component overrides is just bad, cause when you ask a question you will receive an answer which leads you nowwhere, but I am willing to give it a try.

When I try to add an event in de frontend on the site I can only do this if I do NOT change the date and time. When I change the data and time the event will not be displayed anymore. This problem suddenly occured without a reason.

Sometimes when I add an event it says it's submitted, but becomes empty. I had to add an event five times behore it appeared. Also when I change the event time from the previously submitted event it can be submitted on any other time and it will appear.

Sometimes I can add an event without a problem. Tested the whole situation with 3 different computers / people and different rights (admin, registrered). Also with different browsers and on front-end and back-end. I am tired up fom trying to get an agenda to work. Next week we will launch a big campaign for the website and we've testen the site extensive, but suddenly out of nowhere these problems appear.

It's also pretty strange that you get a 500 error when trying to submit, when this is only allowed for registered and loged in users. The component should state that you have to login, not display that the page is not there.

Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by info879.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Events disappear / cannot be added 11 years 4 months ago #20555

Hello,

I have the same problem as you add an event when he told me he is in fact but add nothing adds.

Have you found a solution to this problem?

cordially
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!