Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro?

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 6 months ago #19322

• pgales
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I'm seriously thinking of using RSEvents pro, and it is curious that there are no examples of sites using RSEvents Pro available on the sales pages. (Or if there are, I missed them).

Can anyone direct me to some sites that are live using RSEvents Pro that I could look at?

Would appreciate it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 2 months ago #21567

You can check this website, www.inmill.nl, it's a dutch local newswebsite.

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 2 months ago #21581

• chris316
  • Fresh Boarder
Have a look at my site, www.ticketmonkee.co.uk. We use RSEvents Pro for our sales and events.

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 2 months ago #21609

• msnoeck
  • Junior Boarder

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 2 months ago #21649

• msnoeck
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,
I have seen your website, and i was wondering if you created this template by your own, or if it is an standard template.

Please could you tell me more about it.
send an email to:marcel.snoeck@home.nl

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 2 months ago #21650

• msnoeck
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Chris,

Please can you contact me, about the template you are using.
Because I like the matrix view.

Best regards Marcel Snoeckchris316 wrote:
Have a look at my site, www.ticketmonkee.co.uk. We use RSEvents Pro for our sales and events.

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 2 months ago #21704

• info879
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

We are also from the netherlands and use the component for www.west-point.nl. I am not really satisfied with it, but it works. Problem is:

- Support
- Manual
- FrontEnd adding events gives problems is hard to customize because of the manual.

The component looks great and supported importing events from Eventlist, so that's why we decided to use it.

If your investing in it, you should really look around for alternatives. For example: we would like to customize the component with a lot of features, or add feature request to this forum to get it developed. Problem is that the response from the developers is really bad. They are not even active on their own social media. Paid support, when we still had a subscription, works well. But it would be good to have a community behind it, to develop or add plugins. Just something to consider before buying it.

If there are questions about the way we use the component, please mail info (at) west-point.nl. I would be happy to help out.

Regards,
Robby van der Zande
West-Point

Any Live Site Examples of RSEvents Pro? 11 years 1 month ago #21937

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!