Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: pre-sales question about syncing events

pre-sales question about syncing events 11 years 6 months ago #19302

• andrea7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi-

I'm installing RsEvents on a local site that has a calendar that lists events from a handful of local institutions, two of which already use RsEvents. I created and or administer both the sites that use RsEvents and have backend super admin access.

I'm wondering if you could advise me on coordinating these RsEvents calendars. Specifically is there a way to take the events from one RsEvents calendar and import them into another. I have access to the db for all of these sites, but I'm thinking that I can't just import events from one db into another without creating id conflicts. Correct? I don't really know a lot of sql, but I may be able to work up a workflow for this. Can you help? Point out what I need to look out for?

Thanks so much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!