Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add images by event submiter (front end)

Add images by event submiter (front end) 11 years 6 months ago #19295

• rayday12
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how I get the follwing working:

I would like to have my visitors, who submit an event, also have the ability to (easily) add images for that event.
Are there any best practices?

Thanks in advance!

Ray
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Add images by event submiter (front end) 11 years 6 months ago #19315

• JohnRoy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hopefully the front end image insert works better than from the backed. Have images inserted thru backinterface. although they are looking well on event list page but when event is clicked on for more details the image spans across page although it is only 90px x 90px. I
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!