Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error installing the PDF plugin

Error installing the PDF plugin 11 years 7 months ago #19189

Hi,

when I upload the plugin package (rsepropdf.zip), I get: There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Unable to find install package

When I manually upload it to the /tmp folder, and install it, i get:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/xxx/public_html/jml/tmp/rsepropdf/script.rsinstaller.php on line 1

How do I install it?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error installing the PDF plugin 11 years 6 months ago #19538

Hi,
in many server there is a problem with the max dimension of a file upload.
Transferring the file in /tmp folder generate the error because it try to look for an unzipped file.

You can do a workaround in thus way:
- in /tmp create a directory and transfer all files unzipped. After that the installation operate pointing at /tmp/directory

Bye
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!