Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Generating an Invoice for payment

Generating an Invoice for payment 11 years 7 months ago #18997

• spinfx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I am intending using RSEvents!Pro for presenting a range of schools education programs (field trips/excursions etc) run in our National Parks and Marine Parks. I have looked at a variety of similar extension, but I keep coming back to RSEvents!Pro, which appears to be the perfect solution and offers a very wide and useful range of features. I already use RSFormPro and like the way the two extensions integrate.

However, I have one question regarding the payment options.

Because the majority of schools in Western Australia still need to make payment through their accounts departments, it is necessary for RSEvents!Pro to generate an invoice that can be emailed direct to the school so the school can raise the payment authorisation. I cannot see this as a standard option or in any of the 3rd party plugins.

Can you please advise if there is already such a facility or, if not, whether this can be added.

Regards and keep up the great work

David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!