Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Slider Module Link

Slider Module Link 11 years 8 months ago #18727

I have a Slider Module on the home page, and when you click the title, it is opening the Event on the home page, so people would have to scroll down to see that it did indeed open. I have chosen open in new page in the settings, but it still doesn't work. I mean, it DOES 'open a new page', but what I want it to do is open the Event Details for that page. The slider is about 3/4 of the way down the page, if you can take a look at it.

awesomeadventuresnews.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Slider Module Link 11 years 7 months ago #18910

Um anybody out there? Need to how to make the Link from the Slider open the even on it's own page, or window, or something other than opening a new page but having the event in the same place, so people have to scroll down the page to see the event.christineward321 wrote:
I have a Slider Module on the home page, and when you click the title, it is opening the Event on the home page, so people would have to scroll down to see that it did indeed open. I have chosen open in new page in the settings, but it still doesn't work. I mean, it DOES 'open a new page', but what I want it to do is open the Event Details for that page. The slider is about 3/4 of the way down the page, if you can take a look at it.

awesomeadventuresnews.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!