Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Events Pro - Repeating Events Bug

RS Events Pro - Repeating Events Bug 11 years 8 months ago #18610

• toby1
  • Fresh Boarder
When moving from existing month to a new month the date that gets focus as the new month appears is automatically entered as a repeating date in the repeing dates list. It then needs manually moving.

eg. If I have an event which repeats on 17th Nov. and 13th Dec. I scroll to November in the mini calendar and add that date. I then click an arow to move to december. The 17th Dec. automatically gets the focus and that date appears in the list of repeating events. i click 13th dec. to add that but then also have to delete the 17th dec.

Also the drag and scroll idea for times is OK but it's be good to have a manually typed option also.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RS Events Pro - Repeating Events Bug 11 years 8 months ago #18623

Hello,

I not completely understand your explanation.
You are talking about repeating and you say when it starts on 17 November it returns 17 December again.
I would then say your repeat config is not correct, you only need to use custom days repeat to show the event on 17 November and 13 December
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Re: RS Events Pro - Repeating Events Bug 11 years 8 months ago #18643

• toby1
  • Fresh Boarder
Lets say I have an event that is on the following days:

23rd August
17th September
21st October
19th November
9th December

The first date is entered in the Event. The first repeat is 17th September which I select bby navigating in the repeats calendar. I thhen want a repeat on 21st October so I navigate one month forward to October and click 21st. Then navigate 1 month forward to November and click 19th. Then the final month December and click 9th.

So there should be the original event with 4 repeats. but instead there will be the original event with repeats on:

17th September
17th October
21st October
21st Novermber
19th November
19th December
9th December

Why? Because every time a date in the calendar form gets focus (on navigating to a new month) the first date in focus (the date from the previous month) is entered along with the month I choose.

So, I then have to manually delete the dates that I don't want.

I think this is a form event error.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!