Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: com-rsinstaller - 404

com-rsinstaller - 404 11 years 8 months ago #18366

• lausianne
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi,

I just installed RSEvents!Pro. RSForms!Pro was already installed. Then I installed the RSForm!Pro/RSEvents!Pro plugin. Events items do show up in forms. I have not tested further.

There's one apparent problem: Under Components (J! admin), there's a new item "com-rsinstaller". When clicking on it, I get
404 - An error has occurred.
Component not found

Do you have an explanation/solution for that?

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: com-rsinstaller - 404 11 years 8 months ago #18414

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This is a simply installer component... There is no functionality attached to it, outside the install process.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!