Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export Attendee List to Excel

Export Attendee List to Excel 11 years 9 months ago #18312

• xover15
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I've used RSForm Pro for years and it has the ability to export form results to a .csv file. I'm going through the the online Demo of RSEvents Pro but don't see any export options. Maybe it's turned off for the Demo tho.

I'm hoping to be able to export a list of attendees to an Excel file. Is this possible?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Export Attendee List to Excel 11 years 9 months ago #18313

• xover15
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Of course I find my answer after I post. It looks like you can.

Click Here

Re: Export Attendee List to Excel 11 years 9 months ago #18317

I'm using the RSForm Pro plugin to make a custom registration form.

I can get almost all of the same information via Manage Subscriptions in RSForm Pro, but I need the {EventStartDate} to be stored in the RSForm data. It would also be nice to have the Total and Discount values, but those aren't as important as the date. I'm using the {EventStartDate} placeholder tag to display the Start Date and Time in the subscription form, but I haven't figured out how to get it to store in the submissions database yet.

I'm looking at adding PHP code to RSForm to pull the value of {EventStartDate} from the database and save it in a hidden field. As soon as I have time to grep the RSEvent/RSForm code to see how the {EventStartDate} is pulled for displaying in the form, I should be able to add similar code to the "Script called on form display" or "Script called on form process" in the Form config to populate the hidden field.

If anyone has any ideas to help point me in the right direction please let me know.

-Ellen

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!