Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature request Youtube video and Sponsors

Feature request Youtube video and Sponsors 11 years 9 months ago #18249

I think it is realy nescasary include a function to show a youtube or vimeo video preview for the event.
Also closed all events have sponsors but there is no option to add sponsor banners in events pro
Please consider to include this 2 Functions

Also there is a option missing where to buy tickets when i dont want sell tickets online !

Thank you
Last Edit: 11 years 9 months ago by michael.papst.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Feature request Youtube video and Sponsors 11 years 8 months ago #18343

Hello,

Send a ticket to support, so you are sure they have read your tips.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!