Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: LIst Events menu not show all events

LIst Events menu not show all events 11 years 10 months ago #17956

• houston
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Why would all the events that I have entered not be showing up? It is set to show everything. but I am only getting 4 of the 8 events to show.

www.sirensea.com/index.php/show-dates

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LIst Events menu not show all events 11 years 10 months ago #17959

Hello,

You have the setting enable future events = no in your screenshot.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Re: LIst Events menu not show all events 11 years 9 months ago #18049

Hi,

is it possible to list all future events. So if its 5 days or 10 days it will still show?

Re: LIst Events menu not show all events 11 years 9 months ago #18275

• hello886
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am having the same problem. I set Future Events to Yes, but it is still only showing 4 events on the Event list page. I need all of the events to load on this Event List.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!