Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Series Events Payments - Feature Request

Series Events Payments - Feature Request 11 years 10 months ago #17954

• simon-rs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi

Since it is possible to create a series of of events - by creating a recurring event it would be nice to be able to pay for the entire series, instead of each event individually.

Things to consider:
1) Just paying for the series does not mean you will attend all events, so you should be able to unsubscribe - or mark non-attendance - from individual events.
2) It should be possible to pay for the series at any time with a special ticket as well as individual events at the regular price (other discounts notwithstanding)

I'm sure other people could suggest other enhancements, things to watch out for, but I really think this feature is needed in the context of events, events management and planing and event ticketing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carl.pilote

Re: Series Events Payments - Feature Request 11 years 10 months ago #18039

• milosmilcom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi there,
I'm just dealing with recurring events. I think that the idea of recurring event is to have the same event repeated, if it's the same event, why would somebody want to buy them all? It's like buying various sessions of the same movie.
Or I'm missing something here?
Cheers :)

Series Events Payments - Feature Request 10 years 11 months ago #23534

• rance
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like the same thing. I would like the user to signup for the entire series of events (such as a class with weekly meetings). A class would have available seats for the same students all semester. The user (student)should be able to pay for the entire series and automatically signed in for the entire series.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!