Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar View - Bottom third of event name cut off

Calendar View - Bottom third of event name cut off 11 years 10 months ago #17923

• seamie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, just started using RSEvents!Pro and on the main Calendar view the bottom portion of the event name is cutoff. When you hover over the date the full event name displays correctly. I have it set for only one event per day - so there does appear to be space on the date area in the calendar but the event name has a slice missing from the bottom of the event name text.

Anyone else seen this or know how to fixt it?

Thanks,

Seamus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar View - Bottom third of event name cut off 11 years 6 months ago #19352

• n8davis
  • Fresh Boarder
I just upgraded from RSEvents to RSEvents PRO and now my calendar is cut off also.

www.coaching4contractors.com/training/training-calendar

If someone knows how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Calendar View - Bottom third of event name cut off 11 years 4 months ago #20428

Hello Davis,

How do you resolved this?

Thanks!

Re: Calendar View - Bottom third of event name cut off 11 years 4 months ago #20506

• jrotich
  • Fresh Boarder
I didn't see any issues, did you resolve? If so, how?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!