Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Individual payment details for event submitters

Individual payment details for event submitters 11 years 10 months ago #17869

Hi,
Firstly I'd like to say that I am very impressed with the new RSevents pro, it has taken the lead in joomla events management I believe.

There are a couple of queries I would like to make or confirm whether custom work could be done to achieve these changes;
1. Would it be possible to allow event publishers to add their own individual payment details, as they won't all be from the same company and I don't really want to spend hours working out who to pay all of the ticket fees back to.

2. Also is there a way for the site administrator to set up a default pdf ticket template for all events to use, I wouldn't put faith in the event publishers to create a working or consistant pdf ticket on their own.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!