Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Custom fields on event creation

Custom fields on event creation 11 years 10 months ago #17723

Congrats on the great new component, it does look great.

I do still seem to be missing something very important. I need to be able to have custom fields on event creation and not registration. I have a customer who lets his visitors create events and they need custom fields for hockey to ensure everyone provides the necessary info. Is there any indication when this will be added to the product?

Thanks so much.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Custom fields on event creation 11 years 10 months ago #17837

• eddy4
  • Fresh Boarder
I have created a feedback topic, so if you think custom fields on event creation are important at all, I urge you to vote for it. :)

Custom Fields feedback topic
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!