Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: adding button linking to external pages

adding button linking to external pages 11 years 10 months ago #17722

I am currently using RS Events and in that version, I was able to utilize "Themes" to hard code an additional requirement to include a button that links to an e-store page to purchase the training/event.
I recently received an invitation to upgrade to RSEventsPro and did so without realizing that "Themes" had been removed as an option from RSEventsPro. I am thinking that there's a PHP solution but I am weak in PHP skills.
I have to allow an additional option on the page to "Purchase" the training and when the button is clicked, it will go to our e-store page with that specific training. If there are any ideas that would help me to modify the page I would appreciate it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!