Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSEvent Pro features

RSEvent Pro features 11 years 10 months ago #17718

• david16
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Good upgrade version :woohoo:

But i found feature to change Joomla right group access during event

Ex: Simple membrer subscribe to event and during the event he affect automaticly to an other Joomla Group (ACL)

A the end he switch to simple register member ...

And where Paypal Plugin ?

Thx for your help and very sorry for my bad english :blush:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RSEvent Pro features 11 years 10 months ago #17735

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,

Thanks for your kind words and thank you for your suggestion. Currently RSEvent!Pro doesn't have this kind of functionality but we will gladly add this feature in our TODO list. As for the Payment plugins, you can buy these plugins on the RSEvents!Pro page www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-events.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: RSEvent Pro features 11 years 10 months ago #17740

• david16
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi thx for your reply

Ok for paypal plugin ... But where link to buy ONLY this plugin ??

I have licence of RS Membership and RS Event and before it's possible to plug RS Membership in RS Event to include ACL Event Access ? no
Last Edit: 11 years 10 months ago by david16.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!